Bobby – Character Animation DIY Pack Videohive – Free Download After Effects Template
After Effects Version CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014 | 1920×1080 | 1 Gb
- For After Effects CS4 and above.
- Works for 1080p and 720p projects.
- No plug-ins required.
- Easily change the colors of the 3D character’s body, eyes, teeth and the shadow opacity in all animations together with custom controls.
- All animations can be combined with each other.
- The accessories work smoothly with all animations. (a small exception is the “scratch head”, which doesn’t work well with some of the big hats. Use the new “think” animation instead)
- It’s possible to use a few accessories simultaneously. (e.g. a cylinder hat with glasses and a tie.)
- All colors of the accessories can be changed. (e.g. change the police hat body, eye-shade and shiny element separately)
- Full control over the idle time. (e.g. control how long the character stays with his hands crossed or how long a text is presented on the tablet before he slides to the next one)
- Unlimited number of placeholders in the animations where Bobby is throwing sheets, catching text and using the tablet. You can add texts and images inside the placeholders (videos are not supported).
- The tablet animation is in high resolution and you can make a close-up in 1080p without losing quality.
- Speech bubble and thinking bubble animations are included.
- Video tutorials and example scenes included.
- PDF Documentation included.
- The font used in the preview is free. There is a download link in the documentation.
The accessories in version 2 extend the possible applications of the pack tremendously. The animation kit can be used for presentations in niches such as medical, pharmacy, food, restaurants, security, construction, education, fire safety, business services, farming, religion etc.
List of all animations
Catch text, cross hands, drag something left and right, happy, hello, jump, look left and right 3 versions, look top left and top right, show muscles, point bottom left and bottom right, point middle left and middle right, point top left and top right, point up left and up right, present left and right, sad, scratch body, scratch head left and right, step from top, long step left and right, step left and right, tablet, throw sheets, thumb up, tired/bored, turn left and right, walk left and right, relax, think/idea, collapse, phone talk, megaphone talk, speech bubble, thinking bubble.
List of all accessories
bow tie, builder hat, cook hat, cowboy hat, cylinder hat, doctor hat, devil horns, fireman hat, farmer hat, glasses, graduation hat, halo, mustache, plot hat, police hat, tie
If you are just starting with After Effects I recommend taking a look at Bobby Promotesand Bobby Promotes 2. These two project are very easy to customize and require basic AE skills like importing image, adding text to a composition and rendering a project.
This friendly little 3d character takes part in a series of AE projects. It’s well known that cartoon characters have a considerable effect on brand awareness and marketers use them as a vital promotional tool. The Bobby projects are aiming to help you promote your company, products, services in an unique, entertaining way.
Royalty-free Stock Video Footage
7 days free download Sign Up Now